Many of us might have accidently deleted photos, important documents from our Android device in the past. If you have accidently deleted data from your device what you can do it switch off your 3G/4G connectivity and even Wi-Fi connection so that your Android device does not update. If updates are downloaded and installed on your Android device there is no chance that you can recover the data which is lost. You can easily recovery lost data on your android device by reading the guide shared below.
How to recovery lost data over Android
This guide will work on non-rooted devices only.
- Make sure that your Android device is a non-rooted one. Once you are sure about it, connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable. You can also use a Micro SD card adapter for this purpose but we suggest you to use a USB connection.
- Download the recovery software Recuva. Both the free and premium versions of the software will work. You can also try other software’s like Wondershare Dr. Fone or Coolmuster which will help you in restoring the lost data but we suggest you to use Recuva.
- Install Recuva by following the on-screen instructions and once you have installed the software, open it and select the file types you want to recover. You will see different options such as pictures, documents, music and videos there.
- You will also see locations from where you can recover data and if you want to recover data from any particular location you can do that also with the help of Recuva. Recuva will also show you the locations from where it can easily recover data.
- Once you recovered the data try saving data on a different device as recovered data and the present data might create conflicts and damage the recovery. So save the recovered data on your hard disk.
In this way you can recover data from your Android device easily.