If you are looking for photo editors you will find many at Google Play store. There are a lot of photo editing apps available at Google Play store which comes with advanced features and Fotorus is one of these applications.
Fotorus comes with many advanced features and the app works as all in one photo editing app. The app is available for all Android smartphones and tablets at Google Play store. Many people have asked us if there is any PC version available of Fotorus. Well, there is no PC version available but using one easy method you can use fotorus on your PC. If you are interested in using fotorus on your PC you can read the guide shared below.
Features of Fotorus
- Create collages using Instamag feature. Fotorus comes with many advanced features and Instamag is one of these features. With the help of Instamag feature you can easily make collages of all your favorite pictures. Make collages of your memorable moments and keep them with you and relive your memories.
- A lot of people love to click selfies, thanks to Instagram. With Fotorus you use the PIP camera which gives you Photo in Photo feature. You can easily take some of the best selfies with the PIP camera. PIP camera allows you to take professional selfies and also allows you to add filters to your images.
- Fotorus allows users to edit their images with the advance editing tools. With the ProEdit feature you will be able to edit all your images easily. Add an amazing touch to your images with the Proedit option in the Fotorus app. You will find a lot of tools to use on your images in fotorus app.
- Create different kinds of collages using fotorus. There are different stencils in the app which you can use to make collages.
- Fotorus also allows users to directly share their images to social networking websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
How to use Fotorus on PC
For using Fotorus on your PC you need a special software installed on your computer. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Fotorus.
- Download and Install the app.
- You are ready to use Fotorus on your PC.