Finally you can now play snooker on your Android smartphones and tablets without any requirement of internet connection. 8 Ball Pool is a snooker game available for Android smartphones and tablets. Play solo or with your friends, 8 Ball Pool is so much fun. If you think that you are a professional pool player you can take part in tournaments and win exciting rewards in return. If you want to play this game on your PC without requirement of any internet connection read the guide shared below, but before that let’s have a look at the amazing features of this game.
Features of 8 Ball Pool
- You can play one on one solo matches or also take part in tournaments in 8 ball pool. In one on one matches you are competing against the computer whereas in tournament matches you compete against other players from the entire world.
- Win in one on one matches and get coins in return. You can use these coins to modify your pool table, upgrade your cue and lots more. You can even enter higher ranked matches in 8 ball pool and win huge money which you can use to upgrade items in 8 ball pool.
- Both Miniclip and Facebook accounts can be used in 8 ball pool. Integrate your accounts and challenge your friends.
- As you keep on doing progress in the game winning matches you will visit different locations where you can play some of the best matches against professionals.
8 Ball Pool Tips and tricks
If you are new at 8 ball pool you can follow these tips and tricks.
- Power matters a lot in 8 ball pool. You should know how much power you need to strike a ball. Different balls need different power. So always use ideal power when you are going to strike against other balls.
- You should know how to use spin. Using spin properly makes impossible shots possible. All you need to know is how to use the spin feature. Same with the power feature use necessary spin only. More spin will lead to wrong movement and might also lead to foul.
- Always plan your next move. Don’t wait for your opponent to complete his turn. Always stay two steps ahead and plan your next move in 8 ball pool.
- You should know all the 8 ball pool rules before you are going to start playing the game, otherwise you can make fouls in the game. For instance if your ball does not hit the rail around the table it will lead to a foul and your opponent will get the chance to use the cue ball and place it anywhere where he likes.
How to Install 8 Ball Pool on PC
If you want to play 8 Ball Pool on your Pc, you just need to install one software which works as player of Android games and applications on PC. You can use Bluestacks or Andy Android Emulator for this purpose. Read the guide below to play 8 Ball Pool on your Pc.
- Download and install Bluestacks or Andy Android emulator.
- Once installed open the app and use the Search bar.
- Type “8 Ball Pool” in the search bar.
- You will see 8 Ball Pool in the search results.
- Open the app and download it.
- WeChat will automatically get installed.
Now you can play 8 Ball Pool on your PC.