Badland is one of the best game which you will find in Google Play. The game has received several awards including best game of the year award. There are more than 15 million downloads of the game till date. The game is a side scrolling game filled with a lot of adventure and fun. The environments of the game are amazing as the game is themed in beautiful forest environments. The beauty of the forest is harmed with the traps which are laid by the poachers. The game comes with both single player campaign and multi-player mode bringing a lot of fun and adventure to the users. Badland is available in Google Play for all Android smartphones and tablets for free, however if you want to play Badland on your PC you can read the guide shared below which will help you in playing this game on your PC.
Features of Badland
- The single player campaign mode in the game comes with 90 amazing levels. All the levels come with different missions where all your skills will be tested. With the new updates of the game, new levels are added in the game.
- The multiplayer mode will allow players to play on the same device. 4 players can play in the multiplayer mode and there are about 23 multiplayer missions in the game till now. With new updates new levels will be added in the game.
- The game also comes with cooperative mode where you can play with up to 4 players.
- The single player campaign can also be played with friends as there is a modified single player campaign version.
- The controls of the game are simple as the game comes with touch controls which makes it very easy for the player to play the game.
- Badland supports various game controllers. You will get better gameplay experience with the game controllers.
- The graphics of the game are amazing and provide a great view to the game overall.
- Along with Android tablets, smartphones you can also play Badland on your Android TV. Just add your game controller and you are ready to play Badland on your TV.
- Save all your game data on the Cloud service of Badland and access it from anywhere and with any device.
How to play Badland on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Badland” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Badland in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Badland on your PC.