Almost every player in the world is a fan of racing games and speaking of racing games for Android devices, the Android app store is abuzz with endless racing games that really put you in the excitement and fun of being on a race course. One such game to have made a place for itself in the app store is CSR Racing. With the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator, you can now download this game on your PC and have all the fun which was earlier possible only on Android powered smart phones and tablets.
CSR Racing game review
Developed by Natural Motion Games Ltd, this is a high- end racing game. With more than 100 million downloads so far, CSR Racing is the most popular drag- racing game for every player out there. In this game, you get to participate in some of the best drag races through busy streets along with more than 85 licensed cars, very addictive game play as well as stunning graphics that make the entire experience more refreshing and engulfing. The ability to compete with other players online is yet another factor that takes this game to its current ruling position.
Features of CSR Racing
- You can either play this racing game in a spare minute or two that you have to yourself or take part in a full- fledged drag race to conquer the entire leader board.
- The biggest fleet of 85 cars belonging to some of the world’s best car manufacturers is always available for you to choose and play. These include Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Bugatti, Aston Martin and McLaren among other top manufacturers of high- end cars.
- You can also compete with other top CSR players and win races to get new cars as well as race up the global leader board.
- You will also get to race along all- new international crews and start with Ferraris on their Italian tours. Gradually you will be taking over the entire world.
This game is absolutely free to play but you can also purchase some features from the in- app purchases.
How to play CSR Racing on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “CSR Racing” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see CSR Racing in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play CSR Racing on your PC.