There is no dearth for games in the Android App store and Smash Hit is the latest addition in the category of arcade games. This is a very interesting game which will keep the players engulfed and now you can also download Smash Hit using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Smash Hit Game Review
Developed by Mediocre, Smash Hit is the latest action and arcade game. Playing this game will take you through a bizarre yet one of a kind journey in an entirely different dimension. The look and feel of this game is otherworldly and you will be moving in harmony with amazingly cool and enticing music as well as sounds in Smash Hit.
Like the name suggests, you have to smash everything that comes your way and move forward in this game. Experiencing the best of this game is possible only if you play with concentration and focus. Perfect timing is required for not only smashing the amazing glass objects that will come your way; rather also for moving ahead in this game.
Some of the Key Features of Smash Hit
- Enticing gameplay along with amazingly synchronized music and sound effects. These sound effects change with each stage that you cross and with each obstacle that you overcome, the tones will change to suit the gameplay.
- The outwardly dimension in Smash Hit is very futuristic and offers one of the best destruction physics that you have seen in any smart phone device so far.
- The graphics used in Smash Hit is very classy with 11 distinct graphic styles as well as more than 50 different rooms.
- One common feature in every stage is the realistic breaking of glass which is another mechanics player have not experienced so far.
Smash Hit is available absolutely free of cost and there are no ads with this game. However, you can get the one time in- app purchase for acquiring the premium upgrade for this game. With this upgrade, players will enjoy various new game modes, option to save game in cloud across various devices as well as the ability to continue game from checkpoints.
How to Play Smash Hit on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Smash Hit” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Smash Hit in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Smash Hit on your PC.