If you love street racing you can enjoy it on your Android tablets and smartphones with Race Illegal: High Speed 3D. The game brings the perfect street racing experience on Android smartphones and tablets. Burn the rubber of your ride and win all the races in Race Illegal: High Speed 3D. The graphics of the game are in 3D which make the game look more interesting and appealing. The game is available both for Android smartphones and tablets. To play Race Illegal: High Speed 3D on your PC you need to install Bluestacks, an Android emulator which will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Read the installation guide shared below to play Race Illegal: High speed 3D on your PC.
Features of Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
- The game brings the perfect street racing environment to the gamers. With the crowd cheering by your side, fast cars, you will get the perfect street racing experience on your Android device.
- Race in 20 best tracks with sharp turns to test all your skills. The game comes with 9 high speed fast cars which will help you in winning all the races.
- To increase the performance of your vehicles, you can also tune them and customize them. Just take your ride to the garage and add upgrades to it for better performance.
- To find out your personal best you can check the leaderboards and find where you stand.
- The game comes with different game modes. Start your career in the career mode where you are a rookie in the beginning and become a pro by earning respect and winning races.
- The advanced effects in the game will make it look like you are driving a real car in the streets.
- To play with other players, you can also compete in online races.
- Race Illegal: High Speed 3D is optimized for tablets giving the perfect racing experience to the gamers.
How to play Race Illegal: High Speed 3D on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Race Illegal: High Speed 3D” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Race Illegal: High Speed 3D in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Race Illegal: High Speed 3D on your PC.