The credit for the popularity and craze of Android smart phones and tablets cannot be only given to its physical attributes; rather the thousands of applications as well as games in the Android app store are the main reason why people love Android devices to this extent. Out of all the different categories of games that are available in the app store, strategy and combat games are one of the favourite for all the players. With the addition of the new strategy game known as Little Empire, the Android fan base is definitely going to have new reason for loving this amazing operating system. Now you can also enjoy this game on your PC using the Bluestacks Android emulator.
Little Empire game review
Created and presented by Camel Games, Little Empire is a strategy game for all fans of Android games. With more than 50 million downloads already, Little Empire has become a hot favourite among players from across the globe. This game is absolutely free to play and is in 3D. In this game, you will have to pick your very own hero, draw his sword as well as expand your empire by competing with players from around the world.
Little Empire game not only gives you your very own empire; rather it also gives you the power to design your empire. So join your friends, combat battles against your enemies and join alliances to fight some of the greatest battles of all times. Not only this, do not forget your role in protecting your land’s people as well.
Features of Little Empire
- Little Empire is absolutely free to play on your Android powered devices, such as smart phones and tablets. Not to forget on your PCs as well if you are using the Bluestacks Android emulator.
- This game also holds the record for being the first ever mobile game to make use of advanced skeletal animation techniques.
- The tactic formations also elevate your fun and excitement.
- You can choose from 3 different heroes, with their own powers and magical spells.
- Defeat Medusa, Dragon Dorck and other bosses to reach higher in this game.
How to play Little Empire on PC
Playing Android games and running Android apps on a Linux, Windows and Mac powered PC is easy now. To run Android apps and games you don’t need any hardware for your PC. You simply need a software for this purpose. Bluestacks helps in running all Android games and apps on PC as it is an Android emulator. There is one more software which is alternative for people who don’t want to install Bluestacks and that is Andy Android Emulator. To download and install both the software’s you can read the guide shared below.
- Download Andy Android Emulator or Bluestacks.
- Once the files have been downloaded, run the setup files.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on your PC.
- Once the software has been installed, configure it by adding your Google account.
- Open the software once configured and on the main page you will see a Search Bar. Enter “Little Empire” in the Search Bar and hit enter.
- You will see Little Empire in the Search results.
- Download the game and it will get automatically installed. Now you can play Little Empire on your PC.