Make free calls and messages to your friends using Line, one of the best text messaging apps for Android smartphones and tablets. Line allows all its users to make unlimited calls and messages for free. it has ranked as the number 1 app in more than 50 countries. Not only you can make audio calls for free but the application also allows its users to make free video calls. Just open your contact and tap on video call option and do free video calling using Line. it is available on many mobile platforms including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile. If you want to use Line on PC you can read the guide shared below which will help you in installing and using Line on your PC.
Features of Line
- Line allows you to make free text messages, audio and video calls for free to all your contacts who are on Line. So if all your friends are using Line you don’t need to use your cellular network for making audio or video calls. All you need is a working internet connection and you are ready for making free calls. Not only you can make free national calls but with Line you can also make free international calls.
- With the free video calling feature you can even setup business meetings in Line.
- The messages which you send to your contacts will be delivered instantly as soon as you send them. If you are sending a SMS to your friend it may take time for the delivery of that SMS whereas using Line all your messages are delivered instantly.
- Send photos, colorful messages, and voice messages for free to all your friends who are using Line.
- It comes with a collection of emojis and stickers which you can use in your conversations. Add all your favorite emojis and stickers to your conversations and make them more interesting than ever.
- All the Line users come with their timeline where they can regularly update their status, mentioning your location and many other things. With the timeline feature in Line you will never miss in finding out what your friends are upto.
- It has collection of stickers of famous personalities. All the stickers are available in cartoon form which add a lot of fun in your conversations.
- it also has many celebrities registered in its database. If you like any particular celebrity you can follow that celebrity on Line.
How to use Line on PC
For using Line on your PC you need a special software installed on your computer. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Line.
- Download and Install the app.
- You are ready to use Line on your PC.