If you look for text messaging apps at Google Play store you will find many. There are a lot of free messaging apps at Google Play and Hike Messenger is one of these applications. The app is compatible with all the Android smartphones and tablets. With Hike Messenger installed on your smartphone or tablet you can send messages for free to anyone on hike. Many people have asked us if there is any PC version available of Hike. Unfortunately there is no PC version available of this application, however if you desperately want to use hike messenger on your PC you can follow the guide below where we will tell you how you can use hike messenger on your PC.
Features of Hike Messenger
- With Hike Messenger you can send text messages for free to anyone in the world who is using Hike.
- Most of the text messaging apps fail to provide privacy to its users. Hike allows users to create their profile by adding their photo, status update. With the advanced privacy options you can decide if you want people to view your status update, photos or your last seen status.
- Hike Messenger also helps in protecting your chats. You can hide your private chats so that no one other than you can view the chats. You can protect the chats using a password.
- Not only send text messages to your friends but also send them stickers. Hike Messenger comes with a wide range of stickers to choose from where you can select different stickers and send to your friends and make your conversations even more interesting.
- Hike allows you to send audio, video, recording to your friends. Not only you can send these types of files but Hike also works as an alternative to e-mail and allows you to send doc, pdf, apk and many other files.
- You can send files of size upto 100 mb with Hike.
- If your friends are offline, Hike will automatically send an SMS to your friends. Cool, isn’t it!!
- You can do a lot of customization to your profile in Hike. You can add different themes to your profile and the themes which are present in hike are two-way themes meaning, you and your chat partner will have the same theme.
- You can send SMS for free to non-hike users in India. After all Hike is made In India.
How to use Hike on PC
For using Hike on your PC you need a special software installed on your computer. This software is actually an Android Emulator which serves the purpose of running all Android games and apps on your Windows/MAC powered Pc’s. There are two different Android emulators which are Andy and Bluestacks. These both emulators will help you in running all Android games and apps on your PC. Download and Install Andy Emulator or Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. Once you have installed the software follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the emulator you installed and then configure it.
- Use the Search Option to find Hike.
- Download and Install the app.
- You are ready to use Hike on your PC.